(Last updated on )
Students should take note of the followings:
- The University reserves all rights to update the module list and the updated list will be announced to students via email.
- The University reserves all rights to cancel module with insufficient enrolment subjected to the Minimum Class Size Policy. Affected students will be informed via email.
- The module information is subject to change by the offering Department/School from time to time.
- The module information provided at the Registry website is for general purpose only and is NOT intended to cater for all academic graduation requirements of different programmes.
- There may be changes in individual programme structure (including core and/or elective modules) from time to time. The module information provided here is NOT intended to cater for all academic graduation requirements for students with different intake years. Students should always refer to the relevant Programme Information on the website and/or consult their Programme Directors for academic graduation requirements of their studying programmes.
- Students may retake a module that they have passed with a grade “C” or below with no additional application procedures. Nevertheless, priority will still be given to first-timers. Retake students can only register for those passed modules during the Module Add/drop period.
- All module outlines are available on the Registry website.
|Add to Planner||Module Offering Unit||Session||Module Title||GE Cluster||Credit||Stage||Lesson||Teacher||Type||Time / Venue||Status||Waiting